This EF mount mk III can be used with any universal Kinemount. This mount combines the traditional EF bayonet-style lock with a secure positive-lock.
EF Mount mk III features:
- Unique cine-style lock which combines traditional EF bayonet lock with a positive-locking mechanism
- Hot-swap capability: change your lenses safely while the camera is on
- Electronic contact pins: support majority of EF lens with in-camera Iris control
- Lightweight: weighs 200g
How to Attach/detach the EF lens to the EF Mount Adapter mk III:
Steps to attach EF lens to EF 3 Mount:
- Unlock: Rotate positive locking ring of EF 3 mount counter-clockwise till it stops (Take off all the caps or covers from camera and lens mount)
- Mount EF lens: Align red dot on the lens/white line on locking ring with dot on the mount. Make sure that the pins on the mount align with the pins on the lens; rotate EF lens clockwise till it clicks into place
- Lock: Rotate positive locking ring of EF 3 mount clockwise as the arrow direction until fastened firmly.
Steps of detaching EF lens from EF 3 mount:
- Unlock: Rotate positive locking ring of EF 3 mount counter-clockwise till it stops
- Detach EF lens: Firmly press and hold the release button on the right side of EF 3 mount and rotate EF lens counter-clockwise.
Warning: Power down camera when swapping different mount adapters to prevent damage to camera and/or mount!
* This was a return/exchange item that is 100% functional, as if new.